Wednesday, March 18, 2009

nO tiTle..i Gez..






















juz got back from GUNUNG DATOK last sunday..n gezwat fellas, there wasnt any PACAT found by me kt ctu!! so sweet....=)..ke,sebenarnye ade pacat tp gue y x jumpe..hmm..xkesahlah..y pnting, gue smpai ke puncak--tx to my hulubalang, AYAM&ZUL..wpun memanjang kene tipu je dgn due ketol tu but they did help me a lot thru out d climbin to d top..hehe..

sbnrnya..smthing else hppnd jugak last sunday..4 d first time in dis beautiful life of mine, gue kene marah dgn seorg lelaki rite to d face..my damn ego hv put me down 2 dat situation..seyesly i was speechless n actually, to b honest, i was shakin like hell..he's not an ordinary man.. he is now part of me...my other half ,my mate...n dat facts hv made it become worse.. i think, if d guy is juz nobody, i dont even give a damn..bt wit him...yaALLAH..sentapnye..TUHAN je y tau..bt wut eva it is,i DESERVE to kena marah..serve me rite..

our relationship is somehow, UNIQUE..SO BEAUTIFUL N UNIQUE..yup2, dats d best word i can use to describe AKU&DIA.. gue xmau crite pnjang..let it juz b btween US n DIA d almighty..

and dis week a bit bz wit SKOR A n SMART STUDY program organized by JPU.. last nite, me and su tdo dkt MRSM, jd warden lah konon2nye..dah tua2 baru nk masuk MRSM..sengal..tp due2 mmbute tak sedar diri..kalo de pape jd kt budak2 tu pun rasenye kitorg x mmbantu..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment